Monday, 29 May 2017

Always Becoming

I haven't been feeling myself  lately.

I've stopped doing the things that used to bring me deep satisfaction (mainly writing).

I hardly see my friends who always inject life in me.

I don't spend enough time with my family, online or irl.

I laugh less, and I stress more.

I've grown more and more dgaf about what people think, but to an extent that I'm not sure is... good...

I don't know. I feel off. Different. Older and more tired.

It doesn't feel like me.

Except, it is me. There are times when I become something I don't like, but it's always me, only me. I'm always becoming me; constantly changing in some ways, stubbornly fixed in others.

But I haven't lost me. I've been here all along...

So I just need to make alterations here and there, and tailor myself into a me I'd much rather be...

Just. Ha. Like it's that easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment